dimanche 30 mars 2014

Posted by Cholay Amine
1 comment | 11:30
Don't pull the trigger
because i'm not ready to die
drag me to the nadir of a deep river
but don't ..
 say goodbye .

I've been out ou control
out of feelings  ..
out of soul
but I promise that i'm going to try
the person that I used to be
is about to fly
you love me so much .. so do I
so why
do you want to turn your back up ?
why ..
do you want to go away
take a totally different way
why do you choose the break up

I know that you're breakable
and as you know
 i'm just a human being
so that makes me impeccable
 I make mistakes
but i'm changeable
just give me one more chance
a chance to prove that I am capable
of gaining you love again
and that everything is attainable

but please ..
whatever you do ..

Don't pull the trigger .  


1 commentaire:

Text Widget

Unordered List